What is a Curator?
- Curators are experts who are well-connected in one of these main industries: AI, Coding, FinTech, Future of Work, HealthTech, HealthTech, Sustainability, Venture & Investments, and Web3.
- Curators will be featured at Portugal Tech Week as experts in these sectors, and they will be responsible for connecting with key ecosystem players/communities and ensuring a relevant number of events happen within that vertical at Portugal Tech Week.
What is an Ambassador?
- Ambassadors are local ecosystem leaders who are well-connected in their respective cities.
- Ambassadors will be featured at Portugal Tech Week as ecosystem leaders of their regions, and they will be responsible for connecting with local key ecosystem players/communities and ensuring a relevant number of events happen within their cities at Portugal Tech Week.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who are either the reference in their sector or recognized as local leaders.
- Events that are added to the schedule should mostly be free and of interest to the community.
- Each vertical/city will have 2 to 3 curators/ambassadors.
- Curators and Ambassadors are volunteers and should be able to dedicate around 10 hours per month to Portugal Tech Week.
- When applied, please also mention on your bio, your linkedin profile and why you would like to be an Ambassador / Curator