We invite the tech community in Porto to join us for the last dxTechTalk meetup of the year. Our QA team colleagues will discuss the test automation strategy and best practices for performance testing in fintech projects. After the talks, get ready to connect with other professionals while enjoying delicious snacks.
19:00 — 19:30 Meet and greet, registration, and welcome snacks
19:30 – 20:00 “How to Build a Robust Automation Strategy for Fintech” by Andre Oliveira, QA Engineer at Devexperts
About the talk
I would like to demonstrate an example of a test automation strategy designed and implemented for one of our clients, a well-established US investment bank. This presentation will cover:
– platform Context and Macro Architecture
– automation testing strategy
– how we manage automation source code
– how we overcome test data management challenges
– modern challenges and the next steps.
This presentation will be helpful for test developers and quality architects passionate about large-scale fintech development.
- Andre Oliveira, with over 10 years of experience in Software and QA Engineering, is a QA Automation Lead at Devexperts, where he helps fintech companies develop their Quality Strategy.
20:00 – 20:30 “Navigating Performance Testing in the Fintech Landscape” by Nikolai Pervakov
About the talk
As the financial sector becomes increasingly digitized, performance testing has emerged as a crucial aspect to ensure smooth operations and deliver optimal user experiences. This presentation delves into the challenges and approaches associated with performance testing in fintech for one of our clients – one of the biggest US investment banks.
The presentation will cover testing approaches, scaling, and internal utilities, with examples from our practice on automation and reporting.
- Nikolai Pervakov has over three years of experience as a Performance Engineer in the fintech and banking sectors.
20:30 — 22:00 Networking with snacks and drinks
dxTechTalk is a global IT community by Devexperts. It is an open free initiative created for discussing new tools and technologies, sharing expertise in fintech, and getting in touch with like-minded IT professionals and enthusiasts. We organize offline meetups in Bulgaria, Portugal, Türkiye, Georgia, and online.